Unlike the majority of food-storage bags which have only a single layer of plastic, FoodSaver bags supply 5 layers, which includes a unique moisture and oxygen barrier for superior protection.
The FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Food Sealer is designed with SmartSeal technology and automated bag sensing, the appliance is really a breeze to operate–simply put in a bag and the device will instantly vacuum-seal it. Select from 2 vacuum speeds, 2 seal levels, marinade mode for marinating various meats, poultry, or even fish within a few minutes rather than hours. Additionally, canister mode accomplishes the best vacuum seal on canisters and add-ons, and for vacuum-packaging sensitive foods, the device’s CrushFree Instant Seal functionality instantly stops the vacuum method to avoid crushing.
Additional highlights consist of Led meter progress lights, auto fluid detection, a built-in retracting hose, a built-in bag opener, and also built-in bag-roll storage which has a cutter.
Having a sleek, erect design which occupies minimal counter-top space.
FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Food Sealer with SmartSeal Technology Features and Specifications:
- Automated vacuum-packaging system with SmartSeal technology retains food fresh longer
- 2 vacuum speeds; 2 seal ranges; pulse functionality; canister mode; marinade mode for marinating in minutes
- Space-saving erect design; LED meter progress lights; auto fluid detection; built-in bag-roll storage
- Contains 11-inch roll, 3 quart-size bags, 2 gallon-size bags
- Measures roughly 5 by 16 by 10 inches
Other reviewers are saying that the automatic bag sensor doesn’t always sense the bag that’s in place and you have to feed it through. However other users are disputing this claim, saying that it’s not a good idea to stuff the bag in there and just re-try the food sensor and it works the second time effortlessly.